(from Jan. 01 - Dec. 31 of each year)
Achieve any of the following on eligible tickets:
Earn 45,000 Tier Miles on Philippine Airlines and Code-Share flights
Fly 50 one-way qualifying flights on any class of service on Philippine Airlines and Code-Share flights
Fly 25 one-way qualifying flights on Business Class on Philippine Airlines and Code-Share flights
Tier-based bonus accrual of Miles
You'll receive a 75% bonus on actual miles flown traveling to and from USA, Canada and London on Philippine Airlines. For all other flights on Philippine Airlines and PAL Express operated flights, you'll receive a 25% bonus on actual miles flown.
You may relax in comfort prior to your flight departure in Mabuhay Lounges as well as participating VIP Lounges at selected international airports when traveling on Philippine Airlines, PAL Express and selected Philippine Airlines Code-share flights using a Philippine Airlines ticket. You may even bring a traveling companion along. Premier Elite members may also enjoy a 15% discount at Mrs. Fields outlet in NAIA Terminal 3 (Departure Area), upon presentation of a valid Premier Elite membership card.
Priority check-in, boarding, luggage handling
You may check-in, board the plane, and collect luggage ahead of others on Philippine Airlines and PAL Express.
Priority airport standby
If you're on standby for a fully booked Philippine Airlines or PAL Express flights at the airport, you'll be given a higher priority for a seat on the next available flight.
Additional luggage allowance
You'll receive an additional luggage allowance of thirty (30) kgs flying on Philippine Airlines (except to/from USA, Canada, Guam and Japan) and PAL Express flights. You may also carry one (1) extra piece of luggage not exceeding twenty-three (23) kgs/50 lbs for Economy Class tickets, or one (1) extra piece of luggage not exceeding thirty-two (32) kgs/70 lbs for Business Class tickets, when flying to and from USA, Canada, Guam and Japan on Philippine Airlines.
Selected Privileges may be extended on Airline Partners
Upgrade Travel Certificates
You'll earn 2 upgrade travel certificates upon accruing 45,000 Tier Miles within the calendar year, plus 2 additional certificates for every 25,000 Flight Miles accrued on Philippine Airlines flights and PAL Express flights (within the same qualifying period). You can use these upgrade travel certificates on Philippine Airlines and PAL Express flights. You may also transfer these certificates to your traveling or non-traveling companion.
Upgrade Travel Certificates (UTC) may be used in conjunction with an eligible revenue ticket that allows upgrade under any of the booking class codes (BCC) below. Please be reminded of the following:
Eligible BCCs against Upgrade Travel Certificates for Domestic flights are : W/N/Y/S/L/M
Eligible BCCs against Upgrade Travel Certificates for International flights are : Y/S/L/M/H/Q
1. The Member and/or beneficiary is required to call Mabuhay Miles Service Center, PAL Reservations and/or Ticket Offices to have their names listed on the flight they intend to take. Please click here for the contact details.
2. A Million Miler or a Premier Elite Member may have their upgrade (based on UTCs) confirmed a day prior flight departure, subject to seat availability. The upgrade for beneficiaries, regardless of tier status, can only be confirmed upon check-in subject to availability of seat.
UTCs booked and confirmed other than thru MMSC, PAL Reservations and/or Ticket Offices shall not be honored.
PAL does not guarantee specific seat requests and the loading of special meals for passengers using UTCs.
3. For a Member who does not call, upgrade will be confirmed at the airport on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to availability of seats.
4. The original UTC must be surrendered upon check-in otherwise the passenger shall be denied the requested upgrade.
5. A Member, who endorses a UTC to a Beneficiary who will not be traveling with him, must require the Beneficiary to present the following upon check-in:
a. Original UTC, duly accomplished and signed by the Member
b. Clear photocopy of the Member’s valid photo ID with signature
6. A Member who has a confirmed UTC upgrade shall not be eligible for involuntary upgrade.
*Note: Above privileges, conditions and procedures are subject to change without prior notice.